- Exchange of greetings with the members of the staff and among trainees in the college by saying "Namaskar" or "Good Morning" is encouraged.
- Trainees should maintain good progress and conduct which are pre-requisites for appearing in the university examination.
- If a candidate fails to turn up and report in due day/date with required certificates and amount of fees, his/her claim or candidature for admission also be rejected.
- A student admitted to the college must maintain anwthos of commitment to a professional programme.
- Trainees are expected to attend all classes to fulfill/maitain their required attendance i.e. 75%.
- If the trainee is absent either in the morning assembly/lecture session/college function will be marked absent for whole day.
- Applications for sick leave for more than one day should be supported by a medicl certificate from the registered medical practioner.
- No. leave will be granted during teaching practice.
- This is a co-educational institution bence singing, shouting, quuatteling or using vulgar expression towards any students will be considered a breach of discipline and will be dealt seriously.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited booth within and outside premises of the college.
- All academic rules and regulations of B.R.A. Bihar university must be followed by the trainees.
- Admission of a candidaate is provisional initially. it may be canclled if any discrepancy is detected in the relevant documents submitted by the candidate.
- Smoking or chewing of pan, Tobacco or any intoxicating thing is strictly banned in the college campus.
- If any parent/guardian need to meet with his/her ward, please meet the teacher educator/principal with prior appointment, they are requested not to inter into the class room directly as it may disturb the academic atmosphere of the class.
- In case of any dispute with the college/management the settlement will be made under the jurisdiction of muzaffarpur district court.